Aquaflame machines are ideal for use in investment casting wax rooms for a number of joining and cleaning operations. Use of a hydrogen torch allows a cleaner wax assembly leading to a reduction of inclusions in cast parts.
Use of a flame to clean up wax assemblies has several advantages over the current “hot knife” or “hot spatula” systems. It generates much less smoke. Aquaflame melts the wax rather than burns it thus creating an improved wax room environment. In addition to this it is quicker, easier and more effective than the “hot knife” or “hot Spatula” because it is more precise and more controllable.
Aquaflame can perform the following tasks:
- Joining small to medium sized waxes
- Creating smooth radial joints
- Fill in small holes, undercuts and smooth out any rough areas.
- Eliminate or smooth out flow lines
- Ideal for use with Sticky wax where undercuts may remain.
- Sealing wax patterns onto wax runners
- Significantly less smoke than hot knives or spatulas – this leading to a cleaner safer wax room environment.
- Extended nozzles available to allow access into more intricate or delicate areas.
|Specification||Model 500||Model 800||Model 1200|
|Gas Production Ratio||75 L/hr||120 L/hr||240 L/hr|
|Water Consumption||30 ml per day||50 ml per day||100 ml per day|
|Max Operating Temperature||330 °C||330 °C||330 °C|
|Max Flame Tip Size||0.60 mm||0.90 mm||1.0 mm|
|Dimensions of Unit||400 x 200 x 300 mm||400 x 280 x 370 mm||440 x 320 x 395 mm|
|Weight||18 kg||33 kg||49 kg|
|Capacity||1 Operator||2 Operators||4 Operators|
- Torch Tips
- Filling Kit
- Long Reach Tips
- Second Operator Kit
- Torch Lighter
- Torch Handles
- Neoprene Tube
- Gas Booster
- Trolley Stand
Aquaflame have a team of highly qualified engineers that are able to offer various service and maintenance services, during any service interval we will provide loan equipment to minimise your downtime.