Our SD470 Steam Dewaxing Autoclave quickly and efficiently removes waxes and 3D printed patterns from ceramic shells.
The De-wax autoclave is the most reliable and cost-effective process for large production runs, TheSD470 is available in a 750 x 1000 mm with a 50 Kw boiler, 900 x 1200 mm system with a 90 kW boiler or a 1200 x 200 mm system with a 126 kW boiler.
The sizes above are also available in a modular design without boilers.
- Quick lock door mechanism
- All moving parts are manufactured using hardened steel
- All moving parts are heat treated and precision machined.
- Viton rubber door seals
- The autoclave and accumulator are insulated using high quality ceramic fibre blanket
- Steam is directed away from ceramic shells to ensure the integrity of the ceramic shell is maintained.
- The system operates a double redundancy safety feature for both pressure and temperature.
Automatic autoclave operation feature is possible as an optional feature, a PLC and HMI touch panel control the dewax process of the autoclave, the operator loads the ceramic shells into the bask and initiates the dewax cycle using the touch panel.
|System Type||Front Loading Horizontal Vessel|
|Max Working Pressure||10.5 kg / sqcm|
|Continous Working Pressure||8 kg / sqcm|
|Available Machine Sizes||750 x 1000 mm | 900 x 1250 mm | 1200 x 2000 mm|
|Available Boiler Power Ratings||50 Kw | 90 Kw | 150 Kw|
|Machine Operation||PLC and HMI|
|Door Design||Quick Lock Door Design|
|Door Seals||Extruded Viton Rubber|
|Insulation||Ceramic Fibre Blanket|